Friday 24 December 2010

Drinkalongwithron this christmas

You know what would be great at this special time? If somehow we could share a drink or two over the holidays.

"But how can we when we're all in different countries?" By using the power of the interwebs to shrink the world and interconnect us, real-time.

How does it work? Every time I'm about to pour a drink, I'll post on the blog. You should have time to pour the same for yourself and hey presto, we're sharing a drink.

Of course, to accomplish this, you'll need to buy in the same drinks as me. So, possibly just about in time, here's a list of what you'll need:

24 bottles of St. Bernardus Abt
12 bottles of St. Bernardus Prior
1 litre of Laphroaig
1 bottle of Fino sherry
1 bottle of Manzanilla sherry
2 bottles of Ruby Port
1 bottle of Tawny Port

That should just about do for the 25th. Oh, and a couple of bottles of nice wine. Good-quality Bordeaux or something like that.

7 comments:

Alan said...

It's a Ron-a-thon of Yuletide temporary dipsomania! I'm in. I have saved one large Bernardus Abt which was stashed in your honour. Merry Christmas from the colonies.

Bill said...

I gotcha covered the first 36 bottles. After that you are on your own. Merry Christmas to all and good beer for the night.

Neil said...

At first glance I thought that label read 'bleach.'

I'll join you for at least part of the intercontinental session.

Tim said...

I don't have any of those exact drinks, but I will have to do with what my parents have stocked for me. St. Bernardus Christmas and Pretty Things XXXX Mild.

Sid Boggle said...

Shouldn't you be writing a book or judging a colouring contest, or something...

Ron Pattinson said...

Sid, I take one day off a year.

mrbowenz said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ron !

2011 , will be the best year yet !