https://www.youtube.com/@patto1ro
Recently, I've been concentrating on short - 5 minutes, or so - videos about beer styles. Which seem to be going down well.
Do you look that sort of content, or would you prefer I concentrate on something else? Let me know. I'm totally open to suggestions.
I quite enjoy doing the short videos. Partly, because they are short and don't take long to edit. Or record. It's just a single take with a few coughs and ers chopped out. As you can probably tell, I'm not too worried about the production values. It's about the content.
I'm trying to be informative, without getting bogged down in too much detail. Pretty much the opposite of my books.
Let me know if you think it's working.
It's working. I watch every one.
ReplyDeleteI like them ( with exception of that horrible intro tune)
ReplyDeleteYou don't like the intro? That's one of my very best tunes.
Delete